Join our list of growth content contract writer prospects.
We don't currently have a contract writer position available at Nectafy, but if you fill out the application below, we'll reach out to you if we have an open spot.Tell me more!
As a Nectafy contract writer, you’ll help our clients find their unique perspective and create easy-to-understand, world-class content that our clients’ prospects find helpful and insightful.
If that seems like a thrilling challenge (and working with a fully-remote-but-connected team sounds like it’d be right up your alley), you might just be the perfect fit for our writer position.
What You’ll Experience
- You'll conduct subject matter expert interviews via video conference, with an eye toward turning the information into clear, informative content offerings.
- You'll write helpful & insightful content based on those interviews, plus a little of your own research from time to time, just to keep things spicy.
- You’ll get to collaborate with our highly motivated remote team in order to help our clients succeed. (And we’re pretty fun to work with, if we do say so ourselves.)
- You’ll be able to speak honestly about your engagement and how we should improve as a company. (Nectafy is an office-politics-free environment.)
- You won’t be micromanaged or office-sat.
- You’ll have the opportunity to improve your writing skills with world-class editing, and you’ll be a part of a team of writers who are excited to do the same.
- And you get to do it all with a smile.
- Learn the ins and outs of our clients’ industries through research and interviews.
- Build rapport, trust, and a strong relationship with each client.
- Understand and implement the principles of the Nectafy Way.
- Write and publish content assignments to make sure everything is implemented on time, every time, within the budgeted goal.
- Write and publish content for each client that’s effective and engaging.
- Understand and implement the principles of content and inbound marketing.
- Adhere to company and client style guidelines. (Nectafy uses AP style with a few exceptions.)
- Collaborate with a small team—consisting of an account lead, a writer, an editor, a designer, and a developer on each client account—to produce outstanding content.
- Participate in a monthly writers’ discussion and share ideas about how to make Nectafy even better.